Welcome to Callington Ltd.
Leaders in road recycling in Ireland for more than 10 years.
Based in the Tullamore, Co. Offaly, Ireland Callington Ltd has over 40 years proven experience in the Road-Recycling/Stabilisation, Asphalt and Macadam works and Surface Dressing/traditional tar spraying industries.
Callington Ltd Road-Recycling offers a complete range of road-recycling services to Local Authorities and to commercial, industrial and domestic customers. In these economically challenging times where value for money is now more important than ever, road-recycling has proven to be an extremely cost effective method for upgrading and maintenance of existing roads, the benefits being:
- Savings of up to 40% compared to conventional bituminous overlays.
- No increase in finished road levels and consequently no concerns regarding kerb height or drainage at entrances; in fact if either of the foregoing are presently an issue, the road level can be reduced.
- Reduces issues associated with high soft edges along the road side resulting from conventional overlays.
- Ideal for roads where trenchwork has been carried out; rather than reinstating just the trench area, the full width of the road can be restored at a reasonable cost.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and conserves natural resources (aggregates) and reduces CO2 emissions.
- Quicker turnaround in project completion, up to 5000m2 can be completed in one day.
- Saves on future maintenance costs by constructing a strong, low-maintenance road.